LUDILINGUA offers English, Dutch and German thematic classes for companies.
LUDILINGUA gives you a choice between the following methods:
- Conversation tables – Focus on speaking skills and debates. You will be asked to react verbally in English, Dutch or German about a particular topic or a piece of news. You express yourself within a given context, after having read a text or listened to a recording. (B1-level is required)
- Everyday language – Focus on how to use English, Dutch or German in simple but complicated everyday situations (introducing oneself, giving an opinion, having a meal, doing the shopping, traveling, receiving medical aid, expressing disagreement, etc.).
- Formal and written language – Focus on how to write formal letters or e-mails in English, Dutch or German, welcome guests, give a presentation and make a phone call.
- Business language – Focus on how to use English, Dutch or German in a working and business environment. You will be asked to understand texts and listening comprehensions related to it, and to express yourself verbally and in writing about the different topics addressed.
- Business and commercial language – Besides the description given in the ‘Business language’ section, you specialize in commercial English, Dutch or German.
- Business language for accounting purposes – Besides the description given in the ‘Business language’ section, you specialize in using the language and terms commonly used in the accountancy world.
- Language for environmental sciences – Focus on the comprehension of scientific and environmental texts and recordings, and the correspondence linked to it.
According to demand, from 1h30 to 3 hours a week, for one, two or three modules of 10 classes.
According to distance and duration. Feel free to request a quote.